Add default TTL entry please!

Craig Mason cmason at masontechnology.com
Fri Jul 7 00:49:28 UTC 2000

Hey developers of BIND, I've got a better idea rather than answering this
every two to three days in the list -

Why not simply make a default TTL ????? If BIND doesn't see one, why not
assume 1D or whatever? I'm no expert but I think it would cut down on the
questions!

... Craig

Craig Mason, MCSE, MBA
Mason Technology, Inc.
A Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
cmason at masontechnology.com
(303) 756-3363

For additional information please see us at www.masontechnology.com