Troll alert: was:

Henri J. Schlereth henris at bga.com
Tue Jul 4 07:43:44 UTC 2000

I believe this is nothing more than a troll. Netcraft shows that
www.netpacq.com is running W2K/IIS5.0.
Go away little troll.

>     Paul> I mean... if a pop3 user log's in and collect's his mail
>     Paul> from an outside network, the user should be able to send
>     Paul> smtp mail with out giving a password to the smtp for a
>     Paul> specified time period.
>     Paul> All most every windows based mail server will allow you to
>     Paul> do this!, (except sendmail for NT)!.
>     Paul> Why is it that send mail can not catch up?
>     Paul> Also I know you can set up a cron event to scan your drive
>     Paul> for viruses but I do not know of any REAL-TIME virus
>     Paul> scanners for sendmail.....but, yet again there are plenty
>     Paul> for the windows environment!.
>     Paul> Could this be the problem the government's is having with
>     Paul> email virus?  (exchange & outlook aside).
>     Paul> Does it still ring true " You get what you pay for"????.
>

>           Best regards,
>           Paul Jacobs /Senior Network Eng.
>           Commerce Service Provider (CSP)
>           Internet Presence Provider (IPP)
>           http://www.netpacq.com
>           mailto:paul at netpacq.com
>           Picture : http://netpacq.com/nis_about.htm

"All data leaves a trail. The search for data leaves a trail.
The erasure of data leaves a trail.The absence of data, under
the right circumstances,can leave the clearest trail of all-
Dr. Kio Masada"