Can DNS & POP3 on the same server?

Chris Sweeney csweeney at ohiowebhosting.com
Sun Jul 2 01:55:09 UTC 2000

Why is that a problem, I am running sendmail and Bind on multiple machines
with no problem at all.  Is this just a NetBSD problem then?

Chris

_____________________________
I found a great new Internet company. They pay you to surf the web. They
even pay you when your friends are surfing the Web.
(Which is why I have my ID# AQB-322 as the last six digits in this hot
link.)
Hit the link now. Sign up (less than a minute - NO SURVEY) and then go tell
your friends.

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AQB322

Let me know when you sign up.
Regards,