Named.boot

M.Ashcraft at epixtech.com M.Ashcraft at epixtech.com
Fri Jul 14 20:33:47 UTC 2000

Saqib,

You probably need to  create one.  Your earlier posts reference the BIND
book including converting named.conf to named.boot so I'll leave it at
that.

Mike

--
Mike Ashcraft, Sr. Network Engineer
epixtech, Inc.

                    Saqib Mustafa
                    <01020103 at ravi.lu        To:     bind-users at isc.org
                    ms.edu.pk>               cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Named.boot
                    bind-users-bounce
                    @isc.org

                    06/02/00 02:10 PM

I am working in Bind 8.2.2. Can Someone tell me where is the file
named.boot. This is the Bind daemon boot configuration.

Saqib Mustafa

This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space
has nothing but text explaining why this space would otherwise have been
left blank, and would otherwise have been left blank.