Help with BIND for NT.

J Odell JOdell at Tesla.Pantheon.NET
Thu Jan 27 01:08:27 UTC 2000

if you don't register your ''domain.com'' with some registration authority,
it wont be visible to the outside world unless your dns server is addressed
directly. as far as your local domain, you are probably missing some records
for your domain.  if you post your server ip address and the name of the
zone that you have set up, someone will be able to help if your server can
be reached from the internet.

--

news:Pine.SOL.4.05.10001252249300.28206-100000 at rigel.oac.uci.edu...