XFRNETS option help

Barry Margolin barmar at bbnplanet.com
Wed Jan 26 17:22:45 UTC 2000

In article <86lc8d$cq3$1 at dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>,
Atlantis International Billing <Billing at AtlantisNet.com> wrote:
>However, I would like to allow/include multiple class C's.  Is this possible
>and if so, what is the correct syntax?  I was thinking something like:
>
>XFRNETS 204.185.199.0, 208.107.161.0, 199.230.194.0
>
>Is this correct?  I am running Bind 4.9.5.

Yes, that's correct.  All the examples of xfrnets in the DNS&BIND book show
multiple networks, don't they?

Hey, Cricket, maybe we should stop answering questions that are answered
clearly in your book (in this case, looking up "xfrnets" in the index sends
you straight to pages with examples), unless the questioner pays you, to
make up for your lost royalties. :)

Barry Margolin, barmar at bbnplanet.com