NXDOMAIN Errot

Barry Finkel b19141 at achilles.ctd.anl.gov
Tue Jan 25 22:22:01 UTC 2000

I did find the offending reference to barge.mcs.anl.gov .  It was in
a domain that was old and that I thought was on a different master DNS
server.  But it happended to be on my master.  And we also found that
we were hosting a web page for that domain, which we no longer owned.
Thanks to everyone for the assistance they provided.
Barry S. Finkel
Electronics and Computing Technologies Division
9700 South Cass Avenue               Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-9689
Building 221, Room B236              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov