Limiting Query's

Barry Margolin barmar at bbnplanet.com
Fri Jan 21 18:49:53 UTC 2000

In article <0001219484.AA948470700 at acs-inc.com>,
 <armando_orta at acs-inc.com> wrote:
>Have you tried limiting the networks allowed to see your DNS server via the ACL
>on your router?

That wouldn't solve his problem -- he wants to allow outsiders to look
things up in his domains, because the domains are delegated to his server.
He wants the access check to be dependent on what domain they're looking up
in.

That should have worked, so you probably did something wrong.  If you post
your named.conf file we may be able to see the problem.

Barry Margolin, barmar at bbnplanet.com