Making a version 4.X a slave

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Jan 13 23:05:34 UTC 2000

	I would suggest that you upgrade to BIND 8.  See the following
	for why.

	http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind-security-19991108.html

	As for setting up I would get a copy:

		DNS and BIND, Third Edition.
		Albitz, Paul / Liu, Cricket
		ISBN: 1565925122

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com