Need detail information's about the new features of BIND 8.2

Franklin R. Jones grat at Wyldwood.COM
Wed Jan 12 18:38:21 UTC 2000

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 01:17:52PM -0500, Ghassan Almuradi wrote:

> Please, is any body can tell me where can I find detail information's about the new features of BIND 8.2.

not sure exactly what you are after but try:

    http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/docs/index.html

    download the documentation for it from
    ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.2.2-P5/bind-doc.tar.gz

    and 3rd Edition of O'Reilly's DNS&BIND (Albitz & Liu) book covers
most of the functional changes as of 8.1

fj..
--
Y2K: Where's the KaBoom?
          There was supposed to be an Earth Shattering KaBoom!