Win2000 "junk" in DNS

David Zade dzade at compuerve.com
Sun Jan 9 22:01:23 UTC 2000

MAD makes extensive use of DNS, including dynamic updates.  Before you start
deploying WIN2000 it is best to do extensive testing, and develope a plan.
Included in plan the must be naming conventions (eg: no underscores), and
probaly upgrades to DNS.  The vendor I use recently completed WIN2000
testing, and released compatibility fixes.

Note, had someone in my company bring up a BETA WIN2000 on production
network, this past summer, and hung the DNS server solid.

David zADE
dzade at compuserve.com

david.lane at mantech.com <david.laneNOdaSPAM at mantech.com.invalid> wrote in
message news:065f8722.d8f2475d at usw-ex0101-007.remarq.com...