No subject

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Mon Jan 10 14:43:23 UTC 2000

	I have a situation in which bind8.2.2pl5 compiles and runs on
a Solaris2.5 system without so much as a whimper.  In strict
compliance with the National Clearing House on Murphy's Laws, the
actual target systems run Solaris2.5.1 and the system using this OS
and also having the correct compilers does not seem to have the
correct libraries or something because the errors start while running
make depend and involve something called strerr.c.

	Could I safely just compile on Solaris 2.5 and then move the
finished compilation to the 2.5.1 systems for installation?

Martin McCormick