poor throughput question

Erik erik at rmwt.net
Sat Jan 8 17:01:02 UTC 2000

Craig,

Thanks for your info...I gather that you are talking about the lines between
the Colo Spgs telco and the POP for megapop in Denver when you refer to line
quality.  The reason I say this is that, when I dial another test account
from another ISP it connects fine, which would indicate the line from my
house to the CO is fine, is that correct??

At any rate, I think you re basically confirming my belief that there is a
latency problem with Megapop backhauling their lines from Colo Spgs to
Denver (foreign exchange), and that is why were are seeing the TCP problems.

Erik

news:Fo0soL.9M8 at world.std.com...