DNS server with cable modem

Jesper G Hoy jesper-hoy at jhsoft.com
Sat Jan 8 06:37:47 UTC 2000

Hi Chris,

We checked your domain name from here, and it does resolve correctly to your
IP address.

Perhaps it's a problem with your web or other server ?

Sincerely,
Jesper G. Hoy

Simple DNS Plus by JH Software
The easy to use DNS Server for Windows 9x/NT
Visit us on the web at: http://www.jhsoft.com

news:A7wd4.788$BA1.69768 at typhoon1.rdc-detw.rr.com...