'make' error

Takács István istvan.takacs at szerencsejatek.hu
Tue Jan 4 14:11:11 UTC 2000

Hi,

> 	"as" is part of the SUNWsprot package.

Many thanks Mark!

Which Solaris packages do I have to install, if I want to
compile the bind?
Now, at the end of 'make all' it writes an other error
message;

make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/stuff/named/src/bin/addr'
gcc -g -O2   -o addr addr.o \
        ../../lib/libbind.a -ll -lnsl -lsocket
ld: fatal: file values-Xa.o: cannot open file: No such file or directory
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to addr
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [addr] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/stuff/named/src/bin/addr'
make[1]: *** [addr] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/stuff/named/src/bin'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have installed all of the programming tools and libraries, what
I found on the Solaris CD, but I can't find the values-Xa.o file.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

		Istvan