cache only

Marek Narkiewicz marek at welshdragon.com
Sun Jan 2 13:14:02 UTC 2000

I wish to run a few nameds on some mail hubs at work. I want each mail hub to have a named
on localhost to speed up lookups etc however I do not want to admin that many servers. In
short I want to set them up to look up from localhost only and not to serve any domains. How
is this accomplished? Should I simply run a normal named with only the loopback 0.0.127.in-
addr.arpa zone in thre config file?
cheers
--
Marek Narkiewicz, Webmaster Intercreations
Reply to <-marek @ intercreations . com->