GraniteCanyon public DNS newsgroup access

David Cost dcost at post.com
Fri Feb 25 05:55:43 UTC 2000

Granite Canyon Group has been down for awhile, and they have been unable to
spend much time replacing their blown hard drive that caused the problem due
to some spammers that abused their system. The information is posted on
their site. I created three zones there  today and had no problem.

news:38b5d448.9086568 at news.alt.net...