NT4 DNS Server as Secondary?

Ray Rice RayRice at concentric.net
Tue Feb 22 15:30:04 UTC 2000

Check on the refresh and expire times on your primary, reduce them to a
reasonable amount, increment your serial number and stop the named on the
unix box.  Then stop and start the service on the NT and the new zone info
should be on the box.  It will then check with the primary whenever those
times come around.  Except for the time, stopping and starting the service
is the only way I know how to update zones.  NT to NT has a notify option
but I don't know how to make a BIND 4/8 notify an NT.

news:38b10ab5.0 at whqvax.picker.com...