Secondary nameserver in Europe?

Joakim Schramm joakim at humanet.se
Sat Feb 19 02:19:13 UTC 2000

I'm in need of getting an external secondary nameserver and have found
granitecanyon.com as being an free option for this. However those server
are very far away as I'm in Europe, so is there anyone out there who
knows about a similar service in the European area? If I don't remember
wrong I belive I sometime have seen something about "a secondary
exchange" service/pool or something like it, but can't find my way back.
Anyone knows?

Also when I extenda a zone with a secondary, does this have to be
explicity reported to the domains domain record, or will this propagate
on its own and automaticly?

/Joakim