impact if W2K on DNs

dharris at kcp.com dharris at kcp.com
Wed Feb 16 13:54:59 UTC 2000

The W2K people here pointed me to a mildly technical article in the
February 2000 issue of "Windows 2000 Magazine" at www.win2000mag.com

                    Delmer

David Mitchell <davem at fdgroup.co.uk> on 02/16/2000 03:40:41 AM

Please respond to David Mitchell <davem at fdgroup.co.uk>

 To:      bind-users at isc.org

 cc:

 Subject: impact if W2K on DNs

Does anyone have any pointers to a decent technical overview of
what W2K Active Directory does with DNS and LDAP?
Basically, I run the DNS for our company and dont get involved with
Windows much, but need to find out what impact (if any) W2K is likely
to have on the administration of my name servers (and my LDAP server for
that
matter).

Thanks,

* Dave Mitchell, Operations Manager,
* Fretwell-Downing Facilities Ltd, UK.  Dave.Mitchell at fdgroup.com
* Tel: +44 114 281 6113.                The usual disclaimers....
*
* Standards (n). Battle insignia or tribal totems