Acl with masters?

Jocelyn jocelyn at iNsu.COM
Tue Feb 8 18:05:40 UTC 2000

Tony Inskeep wrote:

> Jocelyn <jocelyn at iNsu.COM> said:
>
> > hi, im using BIND 8.2.2P5 on a linux box.. How can i use acl with the
> > masters statement?
> > If i use  masters { "acl_name";};  i have ( no 'masters' statement for
> > non-master zone )
> > What can i do?
>
> If I understand your question, you need to define the acl above the options
> section kinda like this:
>
> acl trusted_nets { x.y.z.0/24; };

Well i want to put an acl (it's more an alias than a acl) for the
masters statements
in a slave zone declaration.

like this:

acl "my_acl" { a.b.c.d; e.f.g.h; };

options { bla bla bla }

zone "myzone" {
	type slave;
	file "file_path\myzone";
	masters { "my_acl"; };
}

with this configuration the server gave me :

named[27771]: /etc/named.conf:31: syntax error near "my_acl"
named[27771]: no 'masters' statement for non-master zone 'myzone'
named[27771]: zone 'myzone' did not validate, skipping

thanks..

--
Jocelyn Lecours
Gnu/Linux System Administrator / Hostmaster