My DNS appears to append?

Andy Walden andy at tigerteam.net
Tue Feb 8 15:07:41 UTC 2000

You are correct, but this is the US military. He sounded very alienated
(though he lightened up a little later) that a civilian was even talking
to him about military operations. He denied that a firewall was causing
the problem even though traceroutes from my nameserver stop a hop before
thiers, but from another machine get through. If communication is blocked
to my nameserver from their machines then they will not be able to resolve
my domain and I will not be able to resolve their's. My suggestion was for
the officer on base there to get a yahoo/hotmail account to communicate
with my customer.

andy

Andy Walden                        Work Email: andy at mtco.com.
Network Administrator, 		   Pers Email: andy at netimagination.com.
MTCO Communications		   Phone: (800) 859-6826
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
						-Willi Wonka