My DNS appears to append?

pwolfe at qred.quintiles.com pwolfe at qred.quintiles.com
Tue Feb 8 09:32:44 UTC 2000

I have a similar problem only different domains fail for me.

Have you tried 'DiG' to resove the domains?

If not, give this a go and see if they resolve. If they do, it's probably your
resolver that is the problem and not your named server itself. Upgrade your BIND
to 8.2.2 p5 and the resolver will be upgraded as well.

Anyone else have a better explaination and solution?

Andy Walden <andy at tigerteam.net> on 07/02/2000 17:52:40