Max TXT Size Entry in DNS

Tristan Austin tristan.austin at authentic8.com
Thu Feb 3 03:16:24 UTC 2000

I asked the same thing myself but the decision isn't up to me. I'm already
putting almost identical stuff in a directory using LDAP and so it would
seem more appropriate to me, but the powers that be seem to know what
they're doing.

I don't think we would resort to changing any of the BIND code itself to get
this working.