errors in log file

Douglas W. Palme dpalme at blackcatsolutions.com
Fri Dec 29 12:55:29 UTC 2000

I've now asked the specific question as to whether or not they have
delegated those IP's to us directly...but I'm still a bit unclear what the
significance of this is or what it actually means.....

I do know that they have those IP's routed to our nameservers, is that what
your referring to?

Douglas