Bind9 and the Sega Dreamcast.

Chris Meadors bind at clubneon.com
Fri Dec 22 15:43:12 UTC 2000

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Mark.Andrews at nominum.com wrote:

> 	Given the number of clients that can't count the bytes they
> 	are sending.  I would be looking for extra bytes at the end
> 	of the query.
>
> > Look in the logs. Crank up debugging. Sniff packets. The usual drill...

What would you suggest for logging settings to track this?  I tried adding
some logging lines to my named.conf but was not getting the expected
results (actually I was getting nothing).

Or should I just resort to tcpdump?  I know for a fact looking at the
packets I couldn't tell a good query from a bad.  The good thing is, I
have a Dreamcast, and have given my dial up account a static IP.

-Chris
--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second penguin