Ungrading from BIND4.9.4 to BIND8.2.2-p7

Eun Cho ehc1004 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 20:38:28 UTC 2000

I have BIND 4.9.4 pre-installed on Solaris 2.6 as a
operating system package.  I want to upgrade it to
BIND 8.2.2-p7.  In order to complie the source code, I
installed gcc-2.8.1 downloaded from web.  After that,
when I tried to build BIND 8.2.2-p7 I get an following
error message:

mksh: Fatal error:  Could not load Shell from
'"/bin/sh"': No such directory or files
Current working directory
/export/src/port/solaris/include
***** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target 'all'
Current working directory
/export/src/port/solaris/include

There is working '/bin/sh' file.
Can anyone tell me what's going on?