Migrating 8.x.x BIND to 9.0.1

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Wed Dec 20 19:46:06 UTC 2000

Mark Andrews answered most of this, but:

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 03:19:27PM -0800, Robert Gahl wrote:
> >And, lastly, is the default definition "in". ...

Yes.  Apparently, though, if you have a CHAOS view, you should also
have an IN view.  Or so I interpret Mark's answer.

I'll get to BIND 9 "real soon now."  "In our copious free time.*"

* Tom Lehrer, It Makes a Fellow Proud To Be a Soldier, introduction

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B