faulty cache?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Thu Dec 14 14:24:19 UTC 2000

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 08:40:55AM +0200, omphile at ec.bw wrote:

> Could someone tell me what excatly is going on?. Almost
> every site that my users visits, they have to click the refresh button
> for the site to come up. I  have a main DNS server and one cache- only
> server which has been working fine for the past 8 weeks.

Why do you think this has anything to do with BIND or DNS?  A "refresh"
button suggests the possibility that you might be talking about, say, a
Web browser?  Which is one of the 65,536 network services possible on
the 'Net.  Could this be a problem with a firewall?

If you can present some evidence that this has to do with BIND or DNS,
then somebody on this mailing list might have some suggestions.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B