Still can't install manpages

Cinense, Mark macinen at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 7 19:06:39 UTC 2000

Joseph,  Thanks for the answer.  It seems to install, however this is what I
get when I do a man.

# man tsig
The TSIG routines are used to implement transaction/request secu-
rity  of DNS messages.  and are the basic routines.  and are used
to sign/verify TCP messages that may be split into multiple pack-
ets,  such  as zone transfers, and initialize the state structure
necessary for TCP operations.  locates the TSIG record in a  mes-
sage, if one is present.  the incoming DNS message, which will be
modified the length of the DNS message, on input and  output  the
size  of the buffer containing the DNS message on input the value
to be placed in the TSIG error field the (DST_KEY *) to sign  the
data  for  a  response,  the signature contained in the query the.........

Any ideas why this would happen?

Mark