Evolution of Resolvers

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Dec 7 04:01:49 UTC 2000

With BIND 9's "view" mechanism, you could go a step further: define your
own root zone in the external view with a wildcard entry pointing to
some web site which would get *noticed* so that hopefully those morons
will fix their resolver configuration. If you want to be nice about it,
point it to a web page that says basically "please fix your resolver
configuration". If you're not that nice, or just too lazy to set up a
web page like that, point it a porno site, hate-group site, or something
similar.

- Kevin