Still having nsupdate troubles..

Anthony Ryan Mattke tonhe at ims1.imagestream-is.com
Wed Dec 6 23:42:08 UTC 2000

This is entirely a differnt Server i'm dealing with now..
like i said in my email, if i do it from the machine itself.. it works
just fine.. but from my linux box it reports NOAUTH for the zone, which is
wrong because this machine is the primary domain server for iphere.com
(the domain i'm dealing with)

 __
~/ony

#include".sig"