Active Directory and DNS

Chang, Shu-Min shu-min.chang at intel.com
Fri Aug 25 15:39:26 UTC 2000

It's an idea to separate the forward zone, but does anyone know how to
tackle the reverse?  There's no way to subdelegate the RR in a reverse zone.
The RFC2317 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2317.txt?number=2317 teaches a method
that does not work for the DDNS.  The DDNS RFC, states that CNAME is not to
be followed for record updates.

Has anyone given any thoughts to this?

Shumin
My opinion does not reflect that of my company's.