Bind 8.2.2 P5 and SunOs 4.1.4

Shain Miley sunos at tvdata.com
Wed Aug 23 19:02:06 UTC 2000

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has gotten bin 8.2.2 P5 and SunOs 4.1.4 to work with
each other.  I have been going through the archives for a few days and cannot
figure out what is wrong.  The named process is shown during a ps -ax, but I
cannot get anything to resolve during nslookup (only local names will resolve)
 I have been looking at the /var/adm/messages file and there are no major
errors.  There were messages about default TTL but from what I understand this
is a warning not an error.  Here is some of my debuging info:

root at oscar:/usr/etc
157 %named -v
named 8.2.2-P5 Wed Aug 23 10:16:09 EDT 2000
        shain at oscar:/usr/programs/src/bin/named

root at oscar:/usr/etc
158 %nslookup emmy
Server:  oscar.tvdata.com   This is the local stuff
Address:  204.97.140.252

Name:    emmy.tvdata.com
Address:  172.16.10.253

root at oscar:/usr/etc
159 %nslokookup albany.net
Server:  oscar.tvdata.com   This is what happend to outside Domains
Address:  204.97.140.252

*** oscar.tvdata.com can't find albany.net: Non-existent host/domain

160 %./ndc status
named 8.2.2-P5 Wed Aug 23 10:16:09 EDT 2000
shain at oscar:/usr/programs/src/bin/named
number of zones allocated: 64
debug level: 0
xfers running: 0
xfers deferred: 0
soa queries in progress: 0
query logging is OFF
server is STILL priming
server IS NOT loading its configuration

Can anyone shed some light on this?  Thanks.
Shain