log_new_context() failed

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue Aug 22 22:04:48 UTC 2000

	You have run out of virtual memory for this process.  You should
	also learn the standard error messages for your operating system
	as named (and other programs) often just report them as that is
	the only information they have as to the problem.

	See "options { datasize #; };" for how to raise this value, see
	also limits(1)/ulimit(1) for current value.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com