Will FORWARDERS do this???

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Sat Aug 19 02:11:53 UTC 2000

You've already delegated stevenet.olafsolutions.com, isn't that doing what you
want? The only nameservers that *won't* ask your nameserver about names in the
domain would be stealth slaves and those who already happen to have the answer
cached.

By the way, it's probably not a good idea for your Refresh, Retry and Expire
values to all be the same.

- Kevin