setting up dynamic dns

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Aug 17 21:26:01 UTC 2000

Setting up BIND to accept Dynamic Updates is relatively trivial (see
"allow-update"), but setting up your DHCP server to perform the Dynamic
Updates may be a whole different kettle of fish. You might want to ask about
that aspect on a DHCP list.

Do your customers realize that if they change their IP's frequently, they
may run into DNS caching issues?

- Kevin