Sub Domain Resolving Problem.

Graham Paul Wooden graham at tridia.com
Tue Aug 15 21:54:30 UTC 2000

Thanks Kevin for the reply. I think I know where to start!

ServerA does have connection to the Internet. It is behind a NAT firewall
machine.
I have opened up UDP and TCP ports 53 so it can communicate between the
servers and for the hosts behind the NAT to access ServerB if need be.

Great, I'll start with the fundamentals to make sure it can load it's own
subdomain first.
I believe that worked just fine until I did the zone transfer.... um.

I will confirm and write back.

Thanks again!

-Graham.