Two stupid newbie questions ! Please, help me if possible !

Daniel Pope daniel-p at direct.ca
Mon Aug 14 12:48:01 UTC 2000

Hello,
I got my dedicated  server. I can work finely by telneting using the IP address, but I have to esablish my domain name.
I registered this with my provider and he said that it is parked (?!?).

My (really) stupid questions are:
1) Can I set both domain servers (primary and secondary) on my dedicated server or should I set the primary on my computer and for the  secondary to ask the ISP to do this.
2) (even Dumber) What really means that my  registered name has been parked by my ISP ?

 Thank you very much for trying to answer to this to dumb questions !