Routing Error

SoloCDM deedsmis at aculink.net
Mon Aug 14 17:21:22 UTC 2000

My mail doesn't go to the intended server.  Both servers have two
identical users; i.e.: root at cdm02.<domain>, redneck at cdm02.<domain>,
root at cdm01.<domain>, redneck at cdm01.<domain>.

As you can see, the hosts separate the addresses from the wrong
domains.  Until I setup my DNS and BIND, all the cdm02 host server
mail went to cdm02 host server.  Now all the mail for these hosts go
to the ISP.  How can I rectify this problem?

BTW, the mail for cdm02 doesn't change into any other name, but it
gets route to the ISP anyhow.

Note: Detailed Document(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome.
      When you reply to this message, please include
      the mailing list and my email address.