Strange Zone Errors :(

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Aug 10 03:05:57 UTC 2000

> Mark, what would you recommend I do for this?

	Make the NS records in the parent zone match those in the
	child zone.  As to which set to change take your pick.

	In the short term I would add dns1.worldevolution.net and
	dns2.worldevolution.net to the cheld zone.

	If you want these servers to be known as dns1.worldevolution.net
	and dns2.worldevolution.net then just remove the records refering
	to yoda.worldevolution.net and stargate.worldevolution.net.

	If you want them to be known as yoda.worldevolution.net and
	stargate.worldevolution.net submit host change request to
	the internic and *after* they have been proceesed you can
	remove the dns1.worldevolution.net and dns2.worldevolution.net
	ns records added above.

	Note, this applies to all zones hosted by those servers.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com