Very strange problem

Vitor Colaco vitor.colaco at esdata.pt
Tue Aug 8 17:47:59 UTC 2000

first of all, skip my comment about corrupted files. with 127.0.0.1 it
wouldnt work either

> > I really dont see a reason for Angel's advice to work but I dont see
> > either anything against, so defy logic, and try it :-) Maybe cheer luck
> > is waiting for you.
>         That's way u force named to listen on specific addresses...

I see, but now I have some doubts:

a) is minerva a primary server?
b) what happens if you try to resolve at scmrro4.nombres.ttd.es , for
example?
c) can you show us named.conf? the part about ttd.net. ?

> > Hmmm...still I'm getting a little low of ideas here (quite a hard day at
> > work), is there anybody else who can drop here a line for us to focus?
>         The version seems 8.1.2 (not 8.2.1)...

Sorry...but I still think it's not version bug. Are there major diff
between 8.1.2 and 8.2.1 (If I recall well yes, but as I said, my focus
is getting low)?

--
Vitor Colaco		| "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
Analista de Suporte	|