No Dynamic DNS Packets

ccantu at us.ibm.com ccantu at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 1 15:30:10 UTC 2000

Are you setting you trace filter as
server <==> any
client   <==> any
?

This helps if there are any broadcasts that the server receives, since they
were not directly set to him, just having server <==> any will not capture
this packet.  Also, try to use the MAC instead of IP address.  Therefore
your filter would be
ether server MAC <==> any
ether client MAC   <==> any
.