RELAYING DENIED -PLS HELP

"Peña, Botp" botp at delmonte-phil.com
Thu Aug 31 03:52:08 UTC 2000

Gents:

We have problem with our sister company DMFI.com in uk. They cannot send
mail to us. They get a message of "550 relaying denied" from our isp
info.com.ph (problem lingering for two weeks now).

On our side, delmonte-phil.com, we can send mail to them, in fact, we can
send\receive to\from anywhere.

I am sending this problem to this list since a friend of mine told me it's
probably a dns problem and that this list is very *authoritative*, so to
speak, with this type of hard-to-tackle problems.

Newbie to problem,
-botp

ps: the names mentioned are true, and not fictional. i have provided them,
as is, in case some of you could help me troubleshoot the problem. pls email
me personally as this is quite off-topic, imho.

*  (63 88) 855 4330  [MIS]
    (63 88) 855 4312  [DMPI]
    (63 8822) 742266  [DMPI Bugo Op]
     local 2145