comments on speciel DNS setup?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Aug 30 23:05:52 UTC 2000

Agreed with Kevin, make sure to put your nameservers on different
networks with different Internet connectivity if possible.

My four hosting nameservers I maintain are located in three cities and
have at least two BGP peering routes out of each location onto a grand
total of five different backbone carriers.

Makes me sleep well at night. :)

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --