any tools for bind & sendmail configuration

Chris Sweeney csweeney at ohiowebhosting.com
Wed Aug 30 12:13:26 UTC 2000

Sounds like you need WEBMIN

http://www.webmin.com

Chris
___________________________________
I found a great new Internet company. They pay you to surf the web.
They even pay you when your friends are surfing the Web.
(Which is why I have my ID# AQB-322 as the last six digits in this
hot link.)
Hit the link now. Sign up (less than a minute - NO SURVEY) and then
go tell your friends.

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=AQB322

Let me know when you sign up.
Regards,