SV: Redelegation

Johnny Damtoft JOD at sonofon.dk
Wed Aug 30 08:01:37 UTC 2000

Hi..

Du you have your own DNS Server?   - If yes witch one ? (Bind?, Unix/NT?)

Med venlig hilsen  /  Best regards

             Johnny Damtoft - jod at sonofon.dk
             UNIX Systemadministrator - DNS Admin

             SONOFON A/S
             Skelagervej 1
             9100 Aalborg
             Denmark
Tel:         +45 7212 1212

Direct:      +45 7212 7632
Fax:         +45 7212 7989 - Att: Johnny Damtoft (JOD)

Microsoft:   "where do you want to go today?"
Linux:       "where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD/UNIX:    "are you guys coming, or what?"