Trouble with bind 8.2.2-P5

Quadri, Jay Jay.Quadri at gmk.cwplc.com
Tue Aug 29 09:08:38 UTC 2000

Ha! you noticed, Jesus himself said do what I say not what I do, something
along those lines I .  In theory it should work, but it doesn't, It might
work for somebody else, because I don't administer the other DNS servers I
am forwarding to, all the more difficult to know where my failure is, it
does puzzle me though that forward=first; returns queries from the other
Internal DNS, but not internet, 'forward only' returns Internet names only,
also my resolver does not work properly, it seems to query the first
nameserver its sees in the Network settings (resolv.conf), doesn't query the
second nameserver in the list.  one day I'll nail the bastard maybe.