Host/domain lost ....

Martin S. martin.skjoldebrandNOmaSPAM at forumsyd.se.invalid
Wed Apr 26 14:00:01 UTC 2000

I am working through the DNS-Howto.
After managing a working Primary DNS as far as p 14 in the
tutorial I have now lost the linux.bogus zone. Any query for
linux.bogus results in nslookup reporting that the domain/host
doesn't exist.

I haven't changed anything in the named.conf file only added
what the tutorial says to add. I've double, tripple check to
bleeding files. I've copied the tutorial files from the DNS-
Howto. Still no improvment.

Comforting sounds and suggestions welcome.

M.