Bind newbie: Bind versions output

Martin S. martin.skjoldebrandNOmaSPAM at forumsyd.se.invalid
Wed Apr 26 09:51:08 UTC 2000

Hi again,

Thanks for the help with my first query.... I simply had missed
to give my DNS-server an entry in my zone file...

Now I'm moving on with the DNS-Howto tutorial. ON page 15 of the
Howto there is a sample output. Running this example I get a
slightly different output. I don't get the first part (origin -
minimum ttl) but I do get the second part (linux.bogus etc).
Only the second part is divided in an non-authorative and an
authorative part. (Specific machine in the latter).

I am running Bind 8.2.1 and am wondering if something is
incorrect or if it may be that the output has changed for this
version of Bind.

TIA,

Martin S.